Haphazard views : A snooping psyche dissected

An e-space full of ramblings and mumblings


Welcome back !



When he was left out, we shouted "He deserved a much much much much much better farewell."
Almost a year later when he has been recalled, 'they' are shouting "He is the unlikely beneficiary of the present crisis."

Only time will tell who is right and who isn't. And, somehow my gut-feeling says 'they' are going to be utterly disappointed in near future.

I never liked Ganguly until he became a victim of politics and personal vendetta.
And I know there are thousands like me who feel the same way.

Labels: , ,

2 Responses to “Welcome back !”

  1. # Blogger Gaurav

    And what a smashing return it has been. :-D  

  2. # Blogger Apocalyptus

    @ gaurav :

    ...and 'they' have been proved wrong again...yet again...after '96  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Haphazard views : A snooping psyche dissected | Google Newsby Google News.

See me, know me....