Haphazard views : A snooping psyche dissected

An e-space full of ramblings and mumblings


Some people are just sick !

Look at this picture below.


I was pleasantly shocked when I did for the first time. I personally believe in welcoming ceativity and independent thoughts with open arms.
This picture is on air for quite some time now but there hasn't been any controversy as such regarding its creation or existence.

But things really turned bad almost all over the world when some cartoonist created this a few months back. Some uncultured, uncouth Indian leader in Uttar Pradesh had even announced a price for the Cartoonist's head.

Moral of the story : There really are millions of dickheads who don't even know what sense of humour is, forget appreciating it.

Labels: ,

5 Responses to “Some people are just sick !

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Yeah. Indeed they are sick. Where did you get this pic from btw? Interesting one...  

  2. # Blogger Apocalyptus

    Anon,
    click on the picture and you'll land up at the source.  

  3. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Nice post.
    yes, I too agree with you on that there are such sick people all over the world....I really don't understand what's wrong with them...  

  4. # Anonymous Anonymous

    One friendly advice: Please refrain from posting such controversial pictures. You never know when who is watching you....especially when you have disclosed your own identity with photo in your blog...  

  5. # Blogger Apocalyptus

    Thanks, face-2face, for the invaluable advice.....but as long as I feel I haven't done anything wrong I won't refrain from doing what I want to...  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Haphazard views : A snooping psyche dissected | Google Newsby Google News.

See me, know me....