Haphazard views : A snooping psyche dissected

An e-space full of ramblings and mumblings


I'm Sorry , darling

''I'm Sorry'' Poem - 1

I’m sorry
I screwed up
Like a scrap of paper
Screwed into a ball
But if you unfolded it
You’d find the words
"I’m sorry"
On every line of it ...

''I'm Sorry'' Poem - 2

Sorry is a funny word
That rarely makes us laugh
It’s there to heal a painful hurt
That aches in someone’s heart
Right now I feel the need to say
I’m sorry I hurt you
If I could somehow heal your pain
That’s all I’d want to do ...
''I'm Sorry'' Poem - 3

How can I say sorry
When each word I say
Makes you angrier
And pushes me away
How can I say sorry
Without being there
Maybe through these lines
You’ll realise I care ...

''I'm Sorry'' Poem - 4

I’m sorry I am such a fool
A clumsy oaf
A stubborn mule
I’m sorry that I didn’t think
About your pain
So near the brink
Of something you could barely stand
Forgive me please
Just take my hand ...

Labels: ,

0 Responses to “I'm Sorry , darling”

Post a Comment



© 2006 Haphazard views : A snooping psyche dissected | Google Newsby Google News.

See me, know me....